Jepang Maniac

Hai!!Para Maniac Jepang!!Di sinilah tempat untuk melakukaann apaa....aaja....asalkan itu berhubungan dengan Jepang!!!Jadi,tunggu apalagi para maniac???!!!! Buruan gabung!!O tanoshini kudasaii!!!!Ja neeee!!!!

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Shopping in Cheap Way

Shopping in Cheap Way
(May 7, 2004)


I have a new hobby now. Shopping in 100 yen shop (hyaku en shop). I can buy a lot using my spare money. Yes a man living alone needs a lot of gentle soap, if you know what I mean. And I keep running out of soap lately, thanks to the lust. Damn it, am I tired. I have to buy many soaps, toothpastes, room freshener, toilet cleaner, and other small things that a room needs.

Getting all those things in kombini costs a lot. Yes, in Daily Yamazaki, 7Eleven, Lawson, they are very expensive. But I found a cheap solution. Yes, the human best friend in Japan, 100-yen shop. It's all 100 yen. From a simple spoon, to a big frying pan. From candy, to cake. What's amazing, there are also many shops labeled Shop99. Shop 99 gives you 1 yen cheaper price than Hyaku-en Shop (100 yen shop). The goods are all given price at 99 yen.

When you buy in this shop, does it make you looks poor? Well, I don't care. In fact I am poor. And I can get many things in cheaper price. Isn't that cool to be in Japan?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[ Background by www.Soup-Faerie.Com ]